If you’re looking for a fun-filled adventure on the waters paddling all day long as you get to enjoy a nice time, then you should definitely consider purchasing this stand up paddle (SUP) board.
The ISLE Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board Package (5″ Thick) comes with very nice features that you will absolutely love.
This paddle board comes in various colors of light wood, dark wood, blue rail logo and blue deck logo so you can choose your favorite color. What makes it unique is the fact that it can support a person who has a weight of up to 275lbs. It is also great for flat water paddling and small surfing.
It has some remarkable features that make this paddle board unique in its own right.
- It comes with a number of nice accessories such as an adjustable paddle that is made up of aluminum, a center fin and a very convenient carrying handle.
- Depending on your desired length, it comes in fixed lengths of 9 foot 6 inches or 10 foot 8 inches.
- Has a high-density polyethylene slick bottom that is heat laminated.
- It is 100% waterproof as it is covered with an EPS Foam Core.
- It can support up to 275 pounds of weight.
- For anyone who wants to learn about paddling, then this is the ultimate board for you to start with. It is regarded as a beginner’s board.
- It is lightweight and this makes it very convenient to carry around with relative ease and it also moves faster.
- The board is foam like and this makes it very easy to stand on or sit in when on board.
- Most customers who have so far purchased it are very content with the pricing, deeming it as fair.
- It is very easy to operate and that is why it is recommended for beginners.
- The foam material it is made of is a little bit light and this makes it form dents very easily if placed on hard surfaces or if it is not handled properly.
- It has a fixed length and is not inflatable.
ISLE Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board Package is a very good buy for anyone, especially the ones who are new to surfing and paddling. It is lightweight and this makes it easy to carry around from one place to another.
Its size is big enough to even accommodate 2 people on board. Its downfall though is that the quality of the material it is built on is poor in terms of strength.
If mishandled in any way, then it can form deep dents or dings on the surface. It comes a little bit pricey but definitely worth the buy. If you are new to paddling then this is the best paddle board for you to start with.
It is always good to compare products to make the customers well informed and to allow them to decide the best option.
We will compare our ISLE Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board Package with another two paddle boards currently in the market. They are Vilano Navigator 10′ (6″ Thick) Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board Package and California Board Company SUP, Assorted.
Vilano Navigator 10′ (6″ Thick) Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board Package
If you are looking for something cheaper, then Vilano navigator Inflatable SUP has some nice features under its belt. It is rigid as it is made of high-grade PVC material.
It is also ultra-portable as it can be deflated after use and inflated before use. For comfort and stamina, it has a diamond groove traction on the top surface. Its manufacturer has put a 1-year warranty on it giving you fully covered in case of damage.
In addition, it comes with some accessories on the side including a pump, backpack for carrying the board when it has been deflated, removable fins and a 3-piece Aluminum paddle. However, some users find quality issues with the paddle and fin.
California Board Company SUP, Assorted
California Board Company SUP, Assorted is another option if you are looking for more features in a hard paddle board such as the ability to carry more weight up to 300 pounds, a camera mount, bungee system and surf leash.
All these make the paddling experience better but they come at an additional cost.
The ISLE Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board Package is definitely the best in this category. It comes in different sizes to meet various needs. It is also not a complicated Stand Up Paddle board as it has a very simple design and it is very easy to use.
This feature makes it a favorite among beginners. In addition, it can withstand a paddler or a surfer with a maximum weight of up to 270lbs. Its weight also makes it the best option.
Though it is not inflatable, this paddle board is very light and can be carried around with ease, compared to the other two which are made of dense and hard PVC material.
In terms of price, it a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth the purchase. You will get value for your money.